Colorization on a few Months old Audemars Piguet Watch

Hello Readers,

I recently bought an AP watch and to my shock i can see defects on it. When i made my decision of buying an AP, i preferred AP over a Hublot.

To my shock my expensive purchase has been showing a Color change in the metal of its dial. Is this the Quality check going on in Audemars Piguet ? How can i trust this brand again ? I am really pissed off, i didn't want any repairs. I Either wanted a replacement with a new watch or a credit of my original purchase amount.

Now when i contacted their customer service, they informed me to send my watch to Marcks & Co, to verify the issue. Which i did, Marcks & Co, confirmed the issue and reported to the company.

Now, instead of giving me a new watch in replacement, as its just been 6 months since i have bought this expensive watch, they are offering me a to replace the defecting part. Also in response from their employees i get to hear that :

'' AP is not such a big brand and we don't keep new watches in stock ?''

Why should i allow and accept an repairs done on my new watch ? Did i pay so much for a defective product ?

You have watches work 2,00,000 $ and you say you are not a big brand ? When you want to sell your watches you promise and guarantee the quality and workmanship of your timepieces and when these issues arises you run away ?

I have always recommended and infact pushed AP watches in my friends circle. Is this the customer service i get from your side ?

I would like to know, what do i do with this defective watch ?

In fact i want compensation for the agony your product and company has given me !!

Imtiaz Motiwala

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Audemars Piguet. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Audemars Piguet.
Filing a new complaint about