Hello Readers,

I recently bought an AP watch and to my shock i can see defects on it. When i made my decision of buying an AP, i preferred AP over a Hublot.

To my shock my expensive purchase has been showing a Color change in the metal of its dial. Is this the Quality check going on in Audemars Piguet ? How can i trust this brand again ? I am really pissed off, i didn't want any repairs. I Either wanted a replacement with a new watch or a credit of my original purchase amount.

Now when i contacted their customer service, they informed me to send my watch to Marcks & Co, to verify the issue. Which i did, Marcks & Co, confirmed the issue and reported to the company.

Now, instead of giving me a new watch in replacement, as its just been 6 months since i have bought this expensive watch, they are offering me a to replace the defecting part. Also in response from their employees i get to hear that :

'' AP is not such a big brand and we don't keep new watches in stock ?''

Why should i allow and accept an repairs done on my new watch ? Did i pay so much for a defective product ?

You have watches work 2,00,000 $ and you say you are not a big brand ? When you want to sell your watches you promise and guarantee the quality and workmanship of your timepieces and when these issues arises you run away ?

I have always recommended and infact pushed AP watches in my friends circle. Is this the customer service i get from your side ?

I would like to know, what do i do with this defective watch ?

In fact i want compensation for the agony your product and company has given me !!

Imtiaz Motiwala

+919833108031

Review about: Audemars Piguet Watch.

Had an Experience with Audemars Piguet?

Comments