I recently bought an AP watch and to my shock i can see defects on it. When i made my decision of buying an AP, i preferred AP over a Hublot.
To my shock my expensive purchase has been showing a Color change in the metal of its dial. Is this the Quality check going on in Audemars Piguet ? How can i trust this brand again ? I am really pissed off, i didn't want any repairs. I Either wanted a replacement with a new watch or a credit of my original purchase amount.
Now when i contacted their customer service, they informed me to send my watch to Marcks & Co, to verify the issue. Which i did, Marcks & Co, confirmed the issue and reported to the company.
Now, instead of giving me a new watch in replacement, as its just been 6 months since i have bought this expensive watch, they are offering me a to replace the defecting part. Also in response from their employees i get to hear that :
'' AP is not such a big brand and we don't keep new watches in stock ?''
Why should i allow and accept an repairs done on my new watch ? Did i pay so much for a defective product ?
You have watches work 2,00,000 $ and you say you are not a big brand ? When you want to sell your watches you promise and guarantee the quality and workmanship of your timepieces and when these issues arises you run away ?
I have always recommended and infact pushed AP watches in my friends circle. Is this the customer service i get from your side ?
I would like to know, what do i do with this defective watch ?
In fact i want compensation for the agony your product and company has given me !!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ap Watch
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK? I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY! I..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "I purchased a $120 t-shirt from Diesel. After washing it, the color came off the leather tag on the back of the shirt and stained the t-shirt pretty bad (it..."
- "We purchase the service from them they *** us with there so bad services. There hosting wont last for even 1 hour. Every time i generate a complain till then..."
- "Beware of Leather Junction! These guys are cold blooded and could care less about you! My first order was too small however I was so happy with the quality that..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."